SAVONMAA MAP v126.96.36.199
SAVONMAA MAP v188.8.131.52
You got enough of stressing life in the city, sold everything and moved back to your roots in the eastern Finland.
Not compatible with an old saved game!
– File size has been reduced by removing unnecessary files and recompressing some of the textures.
– Fixed bugs found with testRunner.
– The area on the left is ready and now accessible.
– Added baling missions.
– Sawmill changes, board pallets improved.
– Field 14 is larger and surrounded by ditches.
– Some of the forests are denser.
– Added 15 collectibles; Values 500-2000 + bonus if you find them all.
– Added two tools for painting grass.
– English and German translations and some small corrections here and there.
The scenery is beautiful but the terrain is rough and suitable only for small scale farming.
There are plenty of trees, maybe you should buy the sawmill?
– vehicle shop redone, new textures and more stuff
– gas station redone
– milk tanker replaced with a traditional “milk pier”
– added buildings and a horsepasture to farmland 25 (field 1)
– added billboards and signs
– some house textures changed
– added more fences and powerlines
– more starting equipment at easy difficulty level
– more bushes
– tree weights adjusted to be more realistic
– some fixes on terrain
The map includes:
-thousands of trees
-buyable sawmill, grain mill and one farm with horsepasture
-selling points for almost all of the products
-vehicle shop and animal dealer
-free slurry and manure
-realistic scandinavian weather
-custom crop calendar and finnish license plates for player’s vehicles (not made by me)
-and much more
***Those farmlands where your neighbours live are not for sale and you can not interact with their buildings.***
items that should be hidden during the winter do appear when you load a save. Apparently the game does not know which season is going on.
Things go back to normal at 1st day of the next month.
Increased Light Range – It will be dark during the winter, so this is a must.
Any Sleep Trigger mod – Because there is none by default.
Kesla ND144HD – If you do forestry, this is so much better than the original.
Advanced Greenhouses – You have an easy access to water, manure and woodchips.